The “Be involved” project aims to involve young people in information and communication activities and also to encourage youth participation in local community life.
Project’s specific objectives are:
- Stimulating young peoples’ interaction with the media and information campaigns.
- Encouraging young people to participate in local community life.
- Learning how to organize media campaigns.
- Promoting cultural diversity through media activities.
- Understanding the role of the media in the democratic system.
The project’s objectives are:
- Finding innovative solutions and practices regarding the involvement of young people coming from disadvantaged communities in media campaigns
- Mutual understanding and promoting solidarity and tolerance among young people to fight against any phenomena related to discrimination or social exclusion.
- Creation of a network among the promoters to exchange best practices regarding the involvement of young people coming from disadvantaged